Back to the main page.
- (This is experimental, so don't expect it to work on all
platforms. The format is Sun .au.)
- Pat barking! (Pat was our dear deceased
Golden Retriever. She has since been replaced by Balthazar - a giant poodle who will soon
be introduced. Who ever said "On the
Internet no one know's you're a dog"?!)
- Hijack: These are
bits of recorded air traffic control conversation during the 1993
hijacking that ended up at Gardermoen Airport north of Oslo. The
conversation goes like this:
Oslo control: "We have a hijack going on. Could you check in on your
company [frequency] for further information." (This is
probably because the aircraft asked for some service that Oslo control
didn't feel he could answer at that particular time.)
- Aircraft (unidentified): "We will do that. Thank you."
- A few minutes later:
- Oslo departure: "Scandinavian 1511, contact Oslo on 124.95. Goodnight."
- Scandinavian 1511 (an SAS flight): "Over to 124.95, Scandinavian 1511 -
Good night and good luck!"
- Oslo departure: "-"